metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Sunday, May 07, 2006

If only I could just be whisked away


I was looking at this most beautiful scene and I had the vision of a nice picnic there and sitting back with my knitting some nice company and enjoying the splendour of it all. There may even be some metal music playing while I sit sipping a Chivas Regal or so.

Why can't I just be whisked off and enjoy this for maybe a few hours. It would be wonderful and maybe a good lot of the knitting from the current list would get done if the scene can be paused for long enough. I could sit, knit, sip,chat and well eat some of those wonderful cheeses from King Island. The will more of my other favorite dishes to eat. It would be heaven.

So away from dreamland and back to real life. Thanks so much to my mate Steve for allowing this to be used and if you want to see more of his work go over here
http://stephen-wx.deviantart.com/ there is truely some lovely work to see there and dont be frightened to ask about his work.

On the real knitting front I have made progress there is a pair of bootees ready to be sewn just a few more beanies are to be worked and the knee rug for the knitters guild has been put together and all the ends are neatened just needs a edge. Amazing how good Big Brother can be for this knitting list I have despite the fact that I forgot there is a naked porcelain doll awaiting an outfit here as well.

So it is nearly item priority 1 done going well on 2 and the baby sets so there is progress already and I could still find time to shop get the new Knit1 mag and Simply Knitting sit at Gloria jeans enjoy a morning irish nut creme and spinach and ricotta roll. Despite the fact there was a screaming kid near by I was happy with my reading material.

Off to get more knitting done.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    tiane, I cant find your email address to send you cassandra's number.

    I saw her on the weekend (it was her 30th birthday party). She is getting around without the crutchers but still has the brace on.

    my blog page is http://craftsandstuff.blogspot.com

     
  • At 4:15 am, Blogger Jade said…

    It is a lovely photo ... I can understand why you 'wish you were there'!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home