metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

What a busy beaver I will be

As I work for 2 lovely and not so local alpaca farms I quite often get the calls of "Is it alright to get this done by then or is that too soon?" Well such a call came again as there was a dramatic occurance for the smaller of the 2 farms. There was a stall on Easter Saturday and I had completed a partial order for it. They all sold out.....so back to knit more now I had just finished the first order quantities and this comes along.

I have a big list of orders to do so the next few weekends will be sitting watching DVDs and getting on with it. I have to complete some of these by the end of the month. Lucky I have holidays for the week from May 16th because of our Knitters Guild has their annual exhibition at Kiama in the Old Fire Station. So my evenings will be put to good use for then. The orders have been so thick like the Amazon Rainforest that I hardly got anything made for our exhibition and there is nothing for the Wollongong SnB exhibition which happens to be the same weekend as the knitters have.

So promo time

Kiama Knitters Guild
17 - 21 May 10am - 4pm Old Fire Station Kiama.

You cant miss the cow and sunday is also market day for the crafters.

Wollongong Snb

The Old Courthouse Wollongong see there blog for details.

If you come for one make it a full day and come for both.


So I guess as it is now a thick jungle of orders I will go rest and start tomorrow with a flurry of knitting again to help get the orders out on time.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:47 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Just a question. Isnt the courthouse the same group that meets at the Novotel?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home