metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hey hey its Saturday













Here we go again its the weekend and I have to say a busy one again. We have a grey old day with a bit of rain in between but good when you have a pile of work to do and a pile of music to put into folders for the whole band. Boss tried to help me with this as you can see.

So a few hours were spent doing the music before we got to go back to the other work. So we have a sleeve to go on the crochet jacket then the beanie and bootees which are rather quick. I hope to get the next blanket going well and the baby set well on its way tomorrow. That is after I have been and played in the band and dropped the music back off.

As work away on all the stuff I have to do Mr leisure time finds it all a little tiring and well drops off to sleep yet again. I will sit crochet and read yet again.

Lets top it off

23/7/2006

More music in the boot of my car to be put into folders again. Again my day gets muddles and I had to frog a whole crochet sleeve it was the wrong way. Give me a break.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 pm, Anonymous Kelly said…

    Sounds like you've got alot going on! Your doggie is adorable.

     
  • At 8:21 am, Blogger Annie said…

    Busy girl, a pity the weekends go so quick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home