metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Is it or or is or is it just me?????

What can I say it was hot so I went shopping and well enjoyed the fact most went to the beach so it was nice to wander and look at all the Christmas lights that are around for my offerings this year.
I can resist showing some of my favorite Poppies. These are Buttercup and Flanders Field or Remembrance Day Poppy.
Mr Lincoln a lovely Deep red Rose with slight scent but as close as I have got to getting the rose known as Black Magic. Remember Black Magic chocolates I haven't seen them for years.


Another of my roses Apricot Nectar. Ok yes I like my roses and I love Deep red shades.

I really was to hard to knit much but did put about an inch on the socks and have almost knitted the little dog from Simply Knitting. He has to be finished and I need to get some eyes so he doesnt keep looking like the recent almost phases of a duck or a donkey. Tomorrow I hope to have him ready for a photo shoot.

Now it has cooled down quite well I can go back to the knitting.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    We're lucky, iyt's cool today and it rained really hard yesterday!! What lovely poppies, and I have Mr Lincoln too. It is Vundy the German Shepherd's rose planted in the garden!! It has a lovely smell and is very velvety. Yes! I remember Black Magic chocolates!! Summer is not good for knitting, is it???

     
  • At 8:48 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Christams lights? I noticed CHristmas stock appearign before the ned of September, but I cna't say I've seen a huge of lights yet.

    My house must look like it belongs on th eLas Vegas Strip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home