metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Mail time nice mail today



I got home from a Day at work that some how seemed as if it wasnt there I didnt know it is Tuesday or Wednesday for some reason the days have merged in my brain. There was This little package sitting there waiting for me to open and as I thought oh is is the PRGE pal's parcel or my ebay purchases but no Amysue has sent a little Fall Gift to cheer up my day. I got a roll of cord ribbon and a stitch marker with the intital T on it.


I am busy with the scarf and will soon start on a topsy turvey doll for a special little girl in Tasmania. She has been ever so patient waiting and if Mumm reads this Maygan, Aunty Nanna is getting on to it and hopes to send it before Christmas. Dont ask about the Aunty Nanna idea its a long story. I am actually getting on with the knitting much better and even sem to see it as some fun and not the bogged down orders I had.

Well back to the knitting I really want to get through some stuff as best as I can there is a few ideas I want to try while I am stockpiling for the next winter.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    okay i am all frustrated!
    i had that package sent ages ago!
    but now i wonder if your countries quarantine didnt want it instead?
    hmmmm
    grrrr
    thats okay, new package out this week sans any tea...
    aloha
    "secret" prge pal-ski

     
  • At 8:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just got an email back form the tea folks..looks like it might take up to a month to get to you
    ACK!
    not what i wanted..
    sorry love! not very nice of me to not realize it would take so dern long!
    ack!

     
  • At 11:54 am, Blogger msfortuknit said…

    thats pretty cool, your secret pallys a pretty big sweety, im so glad that all of us get on so well! Itll be cool cuz youll get a few things at once!

     
  • At 5:27 pm, Anonymous Maygan said…

    ooooooooo Aunty Nanna! I am so excited!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until christmas!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home