metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Friday, October 13, 2006

Ok some random Call Centre stuff. A little mug that has a rather intoxicated caller ringing thinking its the vending machine. The mug reads "Whatcha mean "Number please?" hic Yuh got mah hic nickel, now gimme mah !!@*~~ peanuts !" I had to have it at 50 cents from a church jumbel sale it is likesome of our callers so it was just right


I came home after a rather awful day at work and found that I had a package from the wonderful Jade. I have my first ever Halloween gift. There are some little goodies and small sweets called candy corn. I have never tried these before. There is even a cute little notepad pencil and eraser. It even surprised me that there are Halloween cards you can get.



AS I have been busy working on Top secret items I really cannot tell you about you will have to enjoy the beginings of a sock that is my inbetween and porta project. This weekend I hope to knock a few UFO's on the head and hopefully make a little doggie from the latest Simply Knitting for a friend from work who grabbed my knitting book and started looking. I quickly said its just knitting patterns to which I got the reply of yeah and I'm seeing what you can knit me.

Unfortuantley it is Friday and I have to go to work but had just jumped online to do some things for Mum and Dad on our Monthly Pay Day so It is off to the lovely callers. I guess I will be thankful being at work in the Air Con as it is already almost too warm to be bothered.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:09 am, Blogger Leeanne said…

    What a cool present and to get something nice after a long shift too.

     
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger Sharon said…

    I love that mug, it was meant for you obviously.

    Halloween still goes by in this country with hardly a whisper, pity really because it could be a lot of fun. Us Aussies are a boring lot though aren't we, I guess if it was a sport.....!!

     
  • At 1:44 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    At schhol All Saints' day( the day ater Halloweeen) was a Holy Day of Obligation and we had to go to Mass. Halloween was all about Charlie Brown and the Big Pumpkin. I swear if you did all Martha's Halloween activities you would have no time to knit!! Very cute present indeed, and lovely sock knitting. It is unusal to see yellow. Is it an Opal wool??? Hi to Boss, hope he's not frightened of ghosts!!!

     
  • At 8:51 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    A Halloween present how cool!

    That must be a nice pick me up after a horrible day.

    The sock is coming on well! Mine are languishing because I keep starting new ones.

    Love the mug! Should I be bracing myself if I am successful tomorrow or should I subconciciously sabotage myself?? Hmmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home