metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Want to help a good thing and stash bust at once....

Ok folks you can do it all it will take is making beanies, headbands,mitterns or warm things to help the Soaring Eagles Project which Rachael has started. What a better way to whip up some items from your odds.

Once you read about it you might just feel a tug on the heart strings and think I can knit something. Thats all we need to do make something and get in touch to send it. There is even a few prizes up for grabs. I know I can whip up a quick beanie or so for it. I would like to think about a mosiac beanie or so for it. So think about it get the needles and maybe knit a beanie.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 pm, Blogger Katt said…

    Yep I have a link on my blog. Got a few members from my knitting group involved. Great cause isnt it?

    Katt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home