metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Want to stay away from work .........

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer. A board at work went around want tomorrow off see the folks at Call and Resource. Day off great knitting day, even better I didnt want to work for Valentines Day. Today holds no significance to me and well I was more productive at home workig towards Robbertson show entries. I actually stayed at home inside and knitted. I whipped up a Tea cosy and finished it all up today and was rather impressed as I had to modify the pattern to look more professional than the pattern book says. So we have a new cosy for use after the show.
Even better today I finished a Baby cardigan that was intened for last years Robertson Show but due to time running out got put aside as a finish it later. I very painfully have finished it today and am glad so far the item count is a total of 3 items for the show. I will plug away on the shawl to get it done as well. Tomorrows work knit I think would be more than likely Branching out and either the baby jacket or socks.

If all goes to plan this weekend will be another good milestone to complete in the show entries. I hope it can rain on Sunday prompting a knit in day again. For now the shawl only has about 11 rounds till the edging starts so back to it I go as I catch up.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:56 am, Anonymous marti said…

    funny that here we are saying that we need a break from the rain and there you need it. the hat and sweater are very cute. i wish i could stay home from work today too, but alas, i am here.

     
  • At 9:57 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Nice teacosy, very nice indeed!! The baby jacket is lovely too. Valentime's Day holds no significance for me either, I think it is a bit commercial, like Hot Cross Buns and Easter Eggs on Boxing Day!!

     
  • At 6:17 pm, Blogger Katt said…

    You have done well. I love the teacosy..And the baby jacket is gorgeous.

    Katt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home