metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Sunday, June 24, 2007

PRGE mini questions

1. Why are you punk? Well I am not exactly punk Im a a rather sedate classic metalhead and love my 80's metal and some rather good Aussie current lineups that are still the same as they were 20 years ago.

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related) I love good dark Chocolate, Good tea, Photography, chatting with my mate and plenty of dvd watching knitting time.

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?Socks, baby garments and cardis and vests for me when i get time to knit them.

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday? Hersheys ( cant really get them here), a Go knits camo knit pouch, military patches or badges, sock yarn, things not available in Australia.

5. What are your three favorite yarns? Soft natural ones, merino, sock yarn. What are your three least favorite yarns? funky fur, acrylic, cotton.

6. What are your five favorite delicasies? Chocolate, Tea, Sweets, Hersheys, Biscuits/cookies.

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures? Chocolate, biscuits/cookies, Tea

8. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here? I have very sensitive skin as you notice from my previous Questionaires for the PRGE swaps( links on side bar). I am very military oriented and knit far too much. I drink alot of tea and tea can safely be ordered from my main spot here as it will not reach me due to customs in the normal post. want to know more after all the other answers ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home