metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Oh dear its Wedding time

I nearly forgot Saturday Sky as I had a wedding to attend. So here the Groom helps to show it was a lovely day which was clear but cool. The groomon the otherhand is very nervous but a total gentleman.
Our newest married couple who happens to have been my youth group leader and her new husband. We all called her Mum and now we have a new Dad to which was replied I see you as my daughter because if I had a daughter she would mabye be your age. Its ok he knows my real age.




The lovely ceremony was then followed on with a afternoon tea in the adjoining hall. Such a wonderful distraction to my knitting.


I have a drop off for an order tomorrow morning and then it is full steam ahead on finishing the next order of scarves and

2 Comments:

  • At 11:48 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    I always have a good happy cry at weddings!! My friends' children are coming up to marrying age, well, in their 20s. I worry about what to wear though...

     
  • At 7:55 pm, Anonymous Donyale said…

    I was waiting to see a photo of you in your wedding gear.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home