metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Some results are in

I have had a rather odd start to the week. On sunday I enjoyed a nice trip to Robertson to drop an order off with one of the alpaca farms. We meet there and enjoy a nice coffee in the courtyard of Chats Cafe. I even stop and look at a few shops while I am there. They had fresh date scones with lemon myrtle in one shop so some came home for afternoon tea with me.

I alos picked up more yarn for a baby to be displayed next year and a possible order as well. Things do work well. I now just have to make a few baby blankets and beanies. Focus are this week is scarves.

Today my assesed samples return with 2 small things to re submit and a garment as the final piece for stage1. It seems like eons ago it was posted. They did like my essay though so that will be great. I might st down on sunday and make the tiny things that are requested. Garment requires me to read the notes again to figure out.

For now its toil on some scarves to do a final post next week.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Good news about the esssay and good luck with the small details!! I have heard a lot about Lemon Myrtle lately, it was used on The Cook and The Chef last night!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home