metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Oh dear where do saturdays go

Today I have managed to fit 2 fetes in and lunch with a friend then to SnB and on to a bridal shower/kitchen tea. Oh what a day and no scones were had at the fetes but a good box was found while shopping this week. I did get a Two Fat Ladies book at one of the fetes andwell a few consumable goodies were had too.


As busy as I am I had to do Saturday Full Moon sky as I forgot.


Boss has been awaiting his picture again sitting in our temporary shared chair. New Knitting chair will arrive soon I hope.


Sqwark wanted to know what the fuss of the camera was. I think he is over it now.

Well finally last order of the year is done and gone. I now will focus on show knitting and the final assesment for the stage 1 acheivement certificate. It really wont take long once I get into it.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:59 pm, Blogger Procrastiknitter said…

    Wow, sounds like things are going well! Boss and Sqwark look good too. Tell boss 'Hi' from our Lilee! Can't wait to see your show knitting!

    (HUGS)

    http://soaringeaglesproject.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:12 am, Blogger pseudobunny said…

    hullo!!!!
    been thinking about you and how you've been.
    saw on the news that the weather is a bit rough...hope all is well!
    ciao!

     
  • At 10:34 am, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Hello to Boss, he looks very relaxed!!! Good luck with your 'new' knitting!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home