metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Spring Carnival Fashions in the hook!

Nice quiet and lonely afternoon spent recovering from eating Ice cream at Cold Rock and watching the Red Bull Air Race in Perth. Relaxing well that must be replaced with working hard.


Boss Was on patrol in case anyone wanted to copy my work it seemed.


Using the cotton that Christine gave me in the PRGE parcel I started and went very well on a crochet hat for Tuesdays Melbourne Cup day at work. I will try to decorate it before then as well but the brim is still growing and I used the basics from a previous Yarn issue and went along to figure what I am doing. So far it is ok and well we will see come Tuesday what it is like.


I have been working well on my ISE5 scarf and hope to have it finished and in the post really soon and work on my own in Possum wool. It is such an easy pattern and so addictive. I can tick a show item category off at Dapto for that one.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:42 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    Hey Woman, Since I saw you last I've been ebay-ing up a storm, working like a mad woman on nans quilt and almost completed the white baby cardi. Boss looked totally comfy on your chair.

     
  • At 5:42 pm, Blogger amanda j said…

    Boss looks like he has got it all under control. Did you finish your hat?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home