metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Meet the new Top Gun guys

Our little friends now have names meet Maverick above and Goose below. They really do reflect the characters from Top Gun in their little personallities.
Saturday Sky was clear warm and rather sticky. I managed to find a nice cool spot after a tad of shopping and trying to spend money to enjoy more knitting.

I did get my Beanie finished for the Dapto Show and only have to finish the ends it was fun to knit down and then come back to finish the points and it now looks like something Jughead wears. A lovely friend who I met at camp put me onto the pattern. So next in line is the scarf and the bootees. I wont enter much in Dapto its my Photo spot and I will try to get some extras done for Kiama maybe I can find 3 for the state wool garment class.
I will spend time on trying to finish the tea cosy too I am on the lining and the finishings once I knit the pieces and then you can see it in the finish and figure what it really is. My mind is already buzzing with ideas for the next one. I have to have something to focus on between calls when I get the chance and get back out my sketch book to draft parts again.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:08 pm, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    Nice looking hat, the colours are really lovely. I am not sure what to put in Kiama Show. Maybe just the christening dress.

     
  • At 7:16 am, Blogger weebug said…

    happy new year! what great names for the birds.

     
  • At 5:37 am, Blogger Karen said…

    That's a great looking hat. Can't wait to see what the tea cosy looks like!

    Happy New Year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home