metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Friday, January 18, 2008

Right said Fred All of us together....

Boss has a new TV spot of a morning on the top of the lounge under the window and have snoozing.
But being show time it has been very busy. I forgot to take pics of the Dapto stuff so it will have to wait till the morning and have the results with it. This week I have made stuff for Kiama. A few retro patterns were dragged out of my mental files and put back into sight. The Owl was worked purely by pictures on the net and what I could remember. The koala is a variation that we had here. I remember my Nanna making them for years on end as all the relatives wanted them. I do recall I have one in my glory box too. They are quick to make and look so good my friends are madly wanting them as well. Looks like its a few between things for a while.

I hope to get a vest finished by Thursday for the show and bad habit of going to bed and starting a project happened again. I was supposed to go to bed to read and then sleep but I accidently cast on a beaded bag that I will finish another day. Oh dear the stuff we get into.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:25 am, Blogger 2paw said…

    Always love to see pictures of Boss!! Gorgeous cosies: you are so clever. I had to laugh when you 'accidentally' cast on for a beaded bag!!!!

     
  • At 4:54 pm, Blogger Ren said…

    what an adorable cozy!! : )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home