metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Any one got the Instructions to build an ark?

This week the rains have come and so have Flash flooding and Road closures to the extreme that whole suburbs were flooded in. The monthly rainfall average happened in a day and is well over it already. It still keeps falling and we all look at the sky wondering how to go home or if we can even get back home. I was lucky I could get to Work each day so far but the surrounding areas are very wet and one end was close to closing off due to the amount of water over the road. It aint over yet either and the weather is set to drop a tad lower than normal. Best bit is great for knitting and getting stuff done.

The baby jacket hardly got worked on last weekend with the high humidity and heat that made it rather awkward to get settled into it so I tried to get a pattern repeat a day done at work where the air con assists. Now the underarm is in sight and hopefully things move well from there on. I have got the 3ply white yarn coming for the babys dress for the Easter show so here is hoping I can complete it too. If we get a nasty wet weekend Iwill lock myself in with the Girls of Prisoner and get working on them.

I hope I get a Flood Day too would be even better as well.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:41 am, Blogger amanda j said…

    A flood day would be perfect! Stay home, guilt free and knit!

    The weather is crazy isn't it? Never know what might happen next.

     
  • At 11:23 pm, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    Well at a top of 19 celsius tomorrow, I do think alot of knitting is going to be getting done at your place and probably at mine. Now I have the shoulders together and am stuck on how to do the hood. I will look for something else to do while thinking about it. Time is on my side.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home