metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

PRGE round 4

1. Why did you join PRGE?
I have been playing since the first exchange and Have had so much fun getting goodies each time and meeting new people. I am a Classic Metalhead and not really punk, I dont do girly or pink. I am rather plain and mostly in Black, Blue, Red or Grey.

2. What are your five favorite things? (these don't have to be knit related)
Cooking Roast Dinners with friends, Food, Afternoon tea, Dark Chocolate, Tea and getting time to enjoy chatting and knitting at once.

3. What are your three favorite things that you have made with knitting/crochet?
Estonian Lace Garden scarf in soysilk Infinity, Beaded Bags and one off tea cosys.

4. What five things would you love to see in a swap box someday?
Knit Picks, Dark Chocolate, Go knits Pouch, Biscuits/cookies (Im aussie remember) ,

5. What are your three favorite yarns?
Soft natural fibres, merino, alpaca,

What are your three least favorite yarns?
Cotton, Funky fab fur ect, and anything that is fluro or bright shades

6. What are your five favorite delicacies?
Dark Chocolate, Tea, Good Coffee, Biscuits/cookies, Sweets

7. What are your three favorite guilty pleasures?

Stealing time away to spend with my friends when I should be knitting, Food, Tea.

8. What are the five things you look forward to every week?
Knitting, chatting with friends, sleeping in, Long pots of Tea, watching Prisoner or DVDs on lazy Arvos knitting.

9. What do you collect?

Militaria mostly badges and patches, Collectable bears, Teapots,

10. When is your birthday?
June 24

11. Do you have any wishlists?
No BUt it would be knit picks if I did

12. Do you have any allergies or health related conditions that your pal should know about?
I am sensitive to scents and have sensitive skin, strong scents upset me and I dont use face creams due to previous burn from one.

13. What do you do for work and what do you do for fun?

I work on the Directory services mainly on Call Connect and also do Floor supervision. I also knit for 2 alpaca shops. In the spare time I can be found knitting, watching DVDs, out doing Photography or just spending time with friends and cooking meals for them.

14. What would you like your pal to know that is not covered here?

I have all the previous questionaires on the sidebar and feel free to get more ideas from there. With Tea sending from outside of Australia is a Problem so feel Free to use my normal supplier who accepts international orders to send to Aussies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home