metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Enter Miss McLeod


Well we have to think ahead of the Royal Sydney Show entry and well send me to a Doll and Bear show for ribbon and I come home with the needs of the entry. Meet Miss McLeod who I got for a nice price and well have chosen to be my item.


I have made a little progress on her so far and well I am still swamped with stuff to get out.

3 of 8 coathangers I need done by Monday and well I am on number 5 now. Still have a cardigan to finish sewing up and well then parcel up for posting to Crookwell.


But time for a Boss moment hapy in his Quilt on the floor.







1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 am, Anonymous I said…

    Are you always this busy?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home