metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting there before the fete as well......

Ok we are still busy here fete items still going with a further 3 trees done so over 280 milk bottle tops have been sewn and I know it over as I sewed about 30 over the weekend. I think this weekend will yeild a pile more as well.

I have been on the knitting path with a Noro beanie complete and a cable beanie has also fallen off the needles lately just one thing to complete and all done.

A nice pram cover for the great neice when she arrives.
Still tonnes to do but atleast I feel like its getting somewhere. I need to settle in and get the last bits of things done and get started on others. Some how I am a little bit better organised finally and will get better in time. I just have to sort the wool order and then sit back brew tea and knit and crochet like the wind.


1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 pm, Blogger Suzi said…

    Oh my! How many bottle tops??? You've been very busy with them! And that pram cover is beautiful it looks like a true labour of love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home