metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Friday, December 25, 2009

ok when does normal return

Well Christmas has come and well now its gone. Carolling is over and soon my haphazrd roster might return to some form of normal. I spent time with the little 4 mth olf Great neice and have been busy with work and trying to do some of the normal things.

I turned the car into a Reindeer and well its coming off tomorrow and hopefully it drys from the rain fairly quickly. Crocheting and knitting has almost gone to a halt before I have finally started to get back on track in the past few days. Heres hoping that new years give plenty of hours of DVDS and knitting to finish things off.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:42 pm, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    I know, normal is pretty good after the hectic christmas period. I am sitting here, stuffed (with food), and sipping champagne. Oh what a nice boxing day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home