metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Show time yet again

Time for Dapto Show when the drop off on Thursday night is also the Greyhound meet so parking was a problem but I did watch 2 races after things were checked in. I was really watching the pink dog from Box 8 who came 5th but might show some form another time.

So the results amongst a heap of Scarves was the Beanie which got a 2nd place. I sponsor the Best Beanie and Best scarf classes with a $10 1st prize in each.

Pretty coathanger got a 1st.




2 pairs of bootees one with cuff and one with short leg 2nd

Childs Cardigan size 4 - 12 2nd. So a total of $9. sadly many classes were not entered and well numbers in entries across the whole pavillion were down very dramatically.
Just hope Kiama has plenty in it and well that next year more will enter as well.



1 Comments:

  • At 5:00 pm, Blogger Leeanne said…

    I am bit disappointed that I missed the show this year. I might consider making something nice (putting effort in without quitting) in to the show next year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home