metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Busy on all lights and needles

Well I have stolen some time lately to charge my solar lights and to set some up. It might only take about 30 mins of sorting then charge all day and set up more another night when you can see whats working. Slowly I am getting there.



I even managed to get the 2nd crochet jacket today and I just have a few more on the list and the show entries to try and do. Hopefully it will get there.


2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 pm, Blogger Nicole said…

    Hey, I'm living in Hong Kong and originally from the Shellharbour area. I'm coming back for Christmas and am wondering what are some good local yarn stores in the area? I only picked up crocheting after I moved so I'm pretty ignorant about what there is back "home"... anyway just found your blog while I was searching and thought I'd ask? If you prefer to email, my address is nicolejoy81(at)gmail.com - or if you're on ravelry, I'm nicolejoy81 on there too...

     
  • At 11:04 am, Blogger James said…

    Hi, my name is Jim McMahon. I just saw your profile on Postcrossing.com. What a lovely and charming lady you are! I enjoyed reading what you wrote. I also enoyed looking at your blog site. You are a beautiful woman -- inside and out. God bless! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home