metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Friday, December 09, 2011

Mail Time!!!!

 Well when I am not busy with the knitting and crochet its letter writing and Postcrossing I enjoy. This pile is just one days outgoing 8 items from local to European countries. I have close to 30 penpals and feel that I still dont have enough to keep me overly busy. Its a great hobby and not overly expensive as the knitting sure does cost alot more but doesnt help keep near as many jobs. Australia Post for example has 10,000 posties on 7650 routes with some being on foot, bikes, motorbikes and long runs in cars. You do get a great feeling when its not a unwelcome piece of mail known as a bill or another request to sell you a credit card or wanting money.

As we havent featured Boss for a while he sat for a portrait and now watches over me while I wait for postcards to get registered allowing me to send more. So back to the knitting and crochet so there is some finished objects soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:24 pm, Anonymous 2paw said…

    Boss is looking fabulous!! You are a very dedicated Penpal and your pals are lucky to have you!!

     
  • At 8:10 am, Blogger Lucy said…

    Beautiful Boss! Give him a big hug from us! xx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home