metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Monday, January 09, 2012

Anyone for Tea!

 Despite trying madly to get show entries finished for next weeks deadline I had to get a few supplies and found the Australian Afternoon Tea was finally on the shelves. So after a long wait for it and thinking it wasnt going to be until Australia Day I was excited and very quickly started putting it into the basket to take with me. I love it good strong robust flavour and as good as 'An Army cup of Tea'. My thoughts are good for a Wharfie and good for the stockman with a touch of CWA in as well. I guess that means for Aussies all over a good Aussie blend. I will admidt that half the looseleaf box is gone already.
But as I am hiding my finished items until I get more finished heres a friend from works crochet caterpiller attacking my chocolate supply. This was just one of many things she has made since learning to crochet last year.

So for now I must get cracking on the entries.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home