metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Miss Polly had a dolly

Yes a 16" Kader doll in knickers and singlet so far and will leave from me with a full outfit of Dress, Jacket, Bonnet and Bootees to be knitted. The type of job I get from my mother to do for a lady at her work so the Doll can go to a Great Grand daughter. So it has been a challenge as the pattern which is a proper on for the doll produced by Emu is lacking content. I made sure I had a 16" doll pattern in 3ply yarn to use and it needed to be a feather and fan layette. So the old Emu 651 pattern was made for experienced knitters only as alot of brain work and common sense comes into it.

We will see how we go on the Dress this weekend. That is the goal at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home