metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A rose by any other name would be Irish

Well today was Guild and the workshop was this rose that becomes a brooch. So I start by teaching a friend to crochet. She mastered double crochet very quickly. Another lesson we will do a basic flower instead. then I set off on mine and before I know it I have caught up and showing others where to go next on it. so all done crochet the square backing and I just had to sew up.

Next month we have a double sided leaf scarf pattern so they can learn to read a graph. I will get the graph the week before to learn so I can teach the next week. Hopefully this wont happen every month. I have my helpers doing the samples as a learn for the July workshop already.

For now its back to the ever growing list before it gets any bigger.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home