metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, March 31, 2012

A pink thing that made too much fuzz

Well I was asked earlier on in the year if I could knit a cotton cardigan for a lady who I know and is now in a nursing home. I said yes so that was mistake #1. So now literally 2 months later we have a size 16 BWM cotton cardigan done and can be delivered to her older sister tomorrow at church.

BWM cotton is lovely and soft but leaves layers of fluffy fuzz on me and my hands were caked in it as well as a  thick coating all over me every time I knitted. Now I swap it to be caked in alpaca stray fluff that isn't as bad.

2 weeks leave and 2 weeks hard work ahead.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 pm, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    it will be worth being covered in fluff for the nice thought of how the old lady will love her new cardigan.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home