metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Speeding along


 Well I took a bit of a road trip to Mittagong and see where the Handmade in the Highlands stuff is being sold from. Maybe not a good idea to get shocked with the amount that had sold and the amount of work ahead but I will do my best to get stuck in and conquer.

 I also have a side order for a baby Blanket to knit so I have chosen the Estonian Lullaby Blanket and only have a few weeks to get it finished.

But my day out at the Easter show as it was quiet very early and there was no line or anyone I thought I would try out the Police Bike. I do love Motorcycles just don't actually ride one or normally get this close. So a bit of fun really to look like I was on the open road. Maybe the Police will get me if I don't get my orders done.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 pm, Blogger Ruby Girl said…

    What shop are your knits in? I guess they will be in great demand up there now the cooler weather is upon us.

     
  • At 2:37 pm, Blogger metal and knit said…

    It's the Southern Highlands Tourist Centre at Mittagong in this picture and the other is Country Treasure in Crookwell

     

Post a Comment

<< Home