metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Saturday, July 27, 2013

6 dozen Please

 Well the Garden grows and new fruit comes on my Lemons, Apple Trees are happily seeking sun and warmth but the knitter is sitting down to knit about 6 dozen or more bootees. 12 Cream, 18 Pink, 18 Blue, 24 Frost white. Whoa and that's not adding the 8 that the other place needs. So less garden time but more knitting time to get thru the list of stuff and so far I can mark 1 pair of bootees off the pink run and hope to mark 2 more off tonight.

So dvd marathons and bootees make this weekend after a good afternoon at Stitch n Bitch making a jacket front and sewing up a jumper as well as adding its neck band and now its finished but yet to photograph.

Back I go like a Sunny flower.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:26 am, Blogger Peta said…

    Hi Tianne, have tried to send you the knitting pattern you wanted from my blog. The email address you sent me has failed. Can you re-send me your email and i will forward the pattern to you.
    Hugs Peta x

     

Post a Comment

<< Home