metal and knit

Not your average knitter a Metalhead and a Ag show entrant

Monday, December 16, 2013

Supersize Me

 Well done and posted off 2 sets for friends who have a 1st Great nephew/grandson due next month in Brisbane. A token Great Grandma thing but Granny cannot knit and has had a nasty fall breaking her wrist. I know there is more work than I can handle but yes I took it on and posted it express today. Only thing missing from the photos is the bootees. Just hope Brissy gets a cold snap so they get worn.

 Well summer fruit gone supersize this was 1 of 5 jumbo Strawberries in a punnet that a friend grabbed at Woolies. That's the small one the others would cover my palm easily. Very hollow inside them. I guess the rain this year in Victoria did this. Mine keep getting water logged and rotting. Thankfully not this large either.
So now I need to get some show entries cranking along, Do a mile more bootees and well I have a finishing job on a baby jacket as well. Glad I don't change for Christmas its a working normal week and I will tinker along the same.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 pm, Blogger Anne Phillips said…

    Very nice heather pattern in blue. Good luck with show knitting, I cant seem to get motivated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home